All of our programs include the following:
- Food Experience Table: experimentation, using a variety of foods and processes, with the preparation of healthful snacks.
- Science and Nature: environmental experiences for discovery and awareness; feeding and care of silk worms, fish, lizards, snails and the like.
- Sensory Table: a variety of tactile materials (for example: buttons, pom poms, beads, flax seeds, & water) for children to pour, measure and mix.
- Art and Painting: experimentation in a variety of media, stressing thoughtful and creative self-expression; collage and glue, finger paint, sponge paint, gadget painting, easel painting, fabrics, natural materials and a variety of paper shapes and colors.
- Manipulative Area: puzzles and other small-motor material.
- Housekeeping/Dress-up: for acting different roles and play scenarios in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment.
- Cut & Color Table: scissors, tape, crayons, marking pens, glue, glitter, envelopes and stamps.
- Dramatic Play Area: includes our Bakery, Beauty Parlor/Barber shop, Hospital, Post Office, and other practical life activities.
- Motor Perception: body and spatial awareness, development of integrated motor skills.
- Playdough: always available for the children to roll, knead, cut and build either on their own or cooperatively with another child.
Outside Activities: Developing skills in using play equipment and in cooperative play, includes:
- Swings and Slide
- Climbing Structure
- Hammock Swing
- Sand Pile
- Bikes or Car Wash
- Water Pump
- Arts & Painting
- Climbing Wall